House rules - Apartments Villa Fani
We would like to acquaint you with our house rules so that your stay can be as pleasant as possible. For any kind of information please ask us directly. While confirming your reservation it is a matter of course that you have been familiarized and agreed with it and that you will observe it completely. Non-compliance of the house rules can result in a cancellation of the reservation and the encashment of the whole price of the stay, regardless of an earlier compulsory departure.
- Upon arrival at the reception please hand over your personal documents to the host (passports or identity cards, voucher) of all guests for registration at the Tourist office and pay the rest of the amount for the accommodation.
- The guest is responsible for the key and for locking the door of the apartment as the hosts have no responsibility for any theft or indolence.
- The costs for the rent of the accommodation shall be paid at the reception personally if the reservation had not been carried out by another agency. The payment shall be realised in cash, PayPal or bank transfer.
- The price of the apartment includes: water supply, electrical supply, and supply for cooking, water heating and change of the bed linen on weekly basis and towels every three days.
- Should you decide to terminate your agreed stay earlier, you will be in depth to pay the whole reservation of the abode.
- The guest is responsible for the cleanliness of the accommodation and they are in charge to maintain it. The host is not obliged to maintain the accommodation during the stay of the guest. The trash can is located in the parking lot "Parking place 1". Please remove garbage from the apartment regularly.
- The host has no right to enter the rented flat without prior notice and approval, nor is he allowed to touch or use private property. The host may enter the object without the guest’s presence only in the case of justified suspiciousness that the object or the guest’s property is in danger, as well as if there is a justified suspiciousness that there have been violations against the house rules.
- The host is on your service for any information and help you might need throughout your entire stay. The host is neither obliged nor responsible for the organization of the guests’ free time and animation.
- The host is not responsible for the guest’s property, but he will do everything in his power to protect it and to warn the guest against possible danger. The guests are obliged to take care of their own things and valuables. Please keep your valuable belongings in the safety box and always lock the doors and windows when leaving the villa.
- Pets are not allowed. Bringing in of pets, the owner of the apartment and the agency has the full right to cancel the accommodation.
- Smoking is not allowed in the room and in the enclosed area, smoking is allowed on the terrace of the apartment and in the common outdoor areas. We kindly ask you to carry out garbage every day.
- It is prohibited to bring into the apartment easily flammable and explosive material with strong or unpleasant odour. It is not allowed to bring in electric consumers for which you have no concordance given by the host. Electrical usage which is included in the price of the accommodation does not provide for untypical additional electrical devices. Every usage found in the apartment will be charged extra in accordance with the usage, regardless of the fact has it been used or not.
- From 23:00 till 8:00 o’clock it is night time peace, from 14:00 till 17:00 o’clock afternoon relaxation, therefore it is prohibited to cause any noise or disturbance of peace for the other guests.
- The guest is obliged to protect the apartment’s equipment and general state, especially is it essential to take care of switching off all electrical appliances, air condition, closing all tabs and sunshades for the time being out of the apartment. Before using the air condition, it is necessary to close all windows and doors. It is not permitted to move any furniture between the rooms nor to take out inner equipment into another accommodation, out or to the beach (chairs from the kitchen to the terrace, cutlery or cooking equipment into other another accommodation, towels or blankets out of the apartment to the beach, loungers from the swimming pool to the beach etc.). Particularly do not leave unnecessarily the air condition on when you are not inside nor use it while windows and doors are open. It is prohibited to cool food or beverages with running water. Besides it is prohibited to throw away waste into the toilet bowl, sink and other places which are not provided or to the yard and the close proximity of the house.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring in persons that are no guests of Villa Fani and who have not been listed on the reservation. In the event that non-registered persons are found, the host has the full right to cancel the accommodation to all guests without any consequences regarding the payment of cancellation costs.
- A guest who purposeful or accidently causes a defect or damage on the property will have to indemnify the full amount of the caused damage to the host. On the day of departure the guest is obliged personally to call the host to survey in their presence all rooms and household appliances to prove that he has not caused any damage. Only then has the guest the right to leave the accommodation. All caused damage that has not been registered will be claimed of the guest in court subsequently.
- On the day of departure you are obliged to leave your accommodation by 10:00 o’clock to make sure that it will be cleaned and prepared for other guests who are going to arrive after you and who have the right to enter at 16:00h. Late check-out - only with the prior approval of the host: Until 17:00 - 50% of the normal rate / A full rate will be charged for guests checking-out after 17:00.
- The apartment you have rented shall be left in the state existing on the day of your arrival: clean, tidy and with no damage.
- Guests who do not comply of the house rules and who disturb peace will get an unconditional cancellation of the accommodation.
- In the case of a cancellation of the accommodation by the host due to infringement of the house rules, the guest will be charged the whole amount of the reserved period of time, regardless of the shorter stay.
- If on the day of arrival the guest arrives to the booked accommodation after 22:00h, they are obliged to call the owner of the object or the agency ahead and announce a late arrival to avoid the situation that the host, who believes that the guests will not arrive anymore, welcomes other guests into the accommodation.
- You may offer your comments, suggestions and compliments to your host who is at your disposal during working hours from 8.00 to 20.00 o’clock. Any complaints are taken into consideration only if they have been registered during the stay. Later complaints will not be taken into consideration.
- Upon using the accommodation it is connoted that the guest has been introduced to the house rules and that they accept their obligations and conditions stressed in the house rules. Assuming that the guest does not accept these provisions, he is obliged to leave the accommodation. Any disputes that cannot be resolved with the host or the agency shall be resolved by police or court in Trogir.
- Guests can use the outdoor grill in consultation with the host during their stay.
- Barbecue is available from 10:00 to 23:00 o’clock.
- Coal shall be organized by the guest. After using the grill it must be cleaned, and presented in the same condition as it was found in consideration to other users.
- Also please be careful when handling the barbecue coals so it doesn’t fall out of the same and starts an unwanted fire.
- Guests can use the swimming pool free of charge from 8:00 until 20:00
- Using swimming pool for people who are not guests is prohibited without the permission of the owner.
- Please close the parasol after use and in case of wind. Any incurred damage must be compensated.
- Swimmers are required to shower before entering the pool.
- The following is not allowed:
- entering the pool while wearing footwear
- taking air mattresses, flippers, swimming floats, toys etc. into the pool
- running, jumping into the water, diving and doing other potentially damaging activities
- use of the pool by unsupervised non-swimmers
- entering the pool while afflicted by an infectious disease
- making damage to the pool area and equipment
- Children below 12 years mast be supervised at all times.
- The guest uses the swimming-pool at his/her own responsibility.
- If the accommodation is reserved out of the summer season it might happen that the swimming-pool is out of use.
- It is forbidden to enter the house while you are wet for their own safety and the safety of other guests. There is a high possibility of falling when the floor is wet.
Please take heed of the illustrated instructions about proper behavior at the pool.